No products in the cart.
- Clean stainless steel at least once a week.
- Always apply stainless steel cleaner/polish with a nonabrasive cloth or sponge, working with, not across, the grain.
- Do not use steel wool, wire brushes or abrasive sponge pads. Use only non-scratch cleaning pads.
- Cleaners containing chloride (bleach) are not recommended. If used, rinse the surface immediately to prevent corrosion.
- Most stainless steel products will scratch from everyday use. However, these scratches will blend over time to create a unique finish.
- Do not store open containers of cleaners or chemicals such as acids, bleach, sodium chloride, lye, toilet bowl cleaner, drain cleaner, or hard water stain removal products under your sink.